FRTC-SASW Training Academy Funding Policy
All our training programmes will be submitted to NCSS for application for Funding from the VWO Capability Fund (VCF) and will be subject to the Panel’s decisions for funding eligibity and quantum.
CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS APPLYING FOR VCF FUNDING
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident who are permanent staff of a Voluntary Welfare Organisation (VWO)
- VWO is a member of the National Council of Social Service (NCSS)
- Applicant gives training provider consent to collect VCF funds from NCSS on his/her behalf.
- Applicant (if Employment Pass Holder or Work Permit Holder ONLY) must have at least 1 year remaining contract period with the Agency. Please attach copy of Employment Pass with Registration Form sent.
- Applicant must attain 90% attendance for the entire course and complete course evaluation feedback forms upon completion of course.
- Applicant (including volunteers) are eligible for training courses specific to his/her job scope/responsibilities.
While we are not a profit making agency, we however have operating costs which we need to bear and we have to pay for quality trainers for our programmes. We however endeavor to keep our costs as low as possible and will share all savings with you.
SASW members will enjoy members rates for our training programmes.